Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

"Show Me Penis!"
or the discombobulation of a game show host


Okay, so my crack staff of Internet scanners in charge of finding all things humorous, AKA Jimmy McParkway, presented me with a gem from the newly revamped Family Feud.


I have been a lover of The Family Feud since its start way back in my stone-age youth. You don't have to be a braniac like on Jeopardy. It's a simple game anyone with a pulse can play. Plus there's a touch of Schadenfreude watching John Q Pubic embarrass himself by spontaneously spouting  off-the-top-of-the-head-oh-my-GAWD-did-I-just-say-that-out-loud wildly inapproriate answers, leaving himself wide open to the comedic ridicule of the host. 

Don't judge me.

Over its long and varied history, The Feud has been helmed by an assortment of hosts like Louie Anderson and Seinfeld's Mr. Peterson, but hands down my favorite leader of the pack animals has always been the original, Richard Dawson. Suave, charming and quick with a witty ribbing when a family member combusted under pressure. He was the master.


Until now.


I give you the modern, what-the-ef-was-that? styling of Mr. Steve Harvey:



There's a new sheriff in town, Bee-yatch!

No comments: