Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010


Friday Photo #36
WTF? CLOWNS!?!??!!! For my Birthday?!?

Okay, so like many establishments, a local South Side restaurant partakes in one of those ubiquitous rewards programs in which you eat there for like 20 years in order to receive ten bucks off of your dinner. It's kinda annoying, so naturally I signed up. And naturally I always forget my card. At this rate, I'll be well into my Zombie, post-death years before I see any kind of pay off. Mmmmm... brains... Whatev.

Anywho, they sent me a coupon for a free birthday dinner. Sweet, right? No. Not sweet. The dill weeds put a freaking clown on the card!?

A CLOWN! To me!

WTF?! And I couldn't even cut the bastard off the card because the coupon was positioned BEHIND his disgusting fat-ole-creepy-painted-John Wayne Gacy-pedophile mug.

What were they thinking? Seriously. It's like they don't even know me.

1 comment:

demoncat said...

the company was thinking of sending a reward to a customer for doubt full who ever picked the card went oh an evil clown that is perfect for our one customer.lets send it and the clown better be creepy and have the coupon so the clown on the card has to get touched a little bit