Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

A Bit Of Mea Culpa Bidnezz...

Apparently I have an enormous bounce rate.

No, I'm not referring to the ample, unintended movements of my middle-aged boobies or buttocks although they tend to shake their groove thang without any help from me.

Rather this here Bloggie-Blog Posty-Post (that's its white-girl rap name..word) has a viewer bounce rate of like...1000%. Okay more like 79-80% which from what I gather might as well be 1000%. I'm just a Cave Woman ignorant of the laws, physics and voodoo of the computer sphere, but even I know having the interweb block perspective readers from viewing these ramblings is a bad thing... even if the Internet is doing it for your own good.

Anywho, I'll get my crack IT staff, namely my computer genius 12-year-old nephew to work his magic and see what's what. That is if we can tunnel out of this freaking so-called winter wonderland crap before his birthday in April.

But that's a tale for another post...or three.

No comments: